Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010....My word....First layout...


Here is my first layout for this year..I made it with this and I love the kit..I am really looking forward to scraping this year. I see things different and I feel much lighter..I cant wait to see what the pink ninjas come up for as far as prompts. There is so much great inspiration out there...Wooo Hooo....I love paper crafts...
and on a more serious note...
I am really excited for 2010..This year is going to be beautiful...That's my word for this year...BEAUTIFUL
I will create a beautiful life for my kids and myself. I will take the time to see the beauty in my life.I am going to work very hard at creating beautiful simplicity for myself . Just about an hour and a half ago as I was driving home from Micheal's because I had a really good coupon I saw this sunset happening in the distance....I told my kids we need to hurry mommy has her camera and she needs a picture of the sunset....I am so glad I needed this picture and so are my kids because they played in the orange light and I clicked away...
Do you have a word for this year yet..If not go to Ali Edwards blog and you can read more about the whole concept there..Once again Happy New Year !!!!!!

4 comments:

Toni said...

Totally cute page, G-Dawg!! I think this year is also going to be a wonderful year for you! And you totally deserve it.

xoxo

PaperCameraScissor said...

Awesome job with the kit!!! Loving these kits from the PN. I need to save my pennies so i can snag one or two.

Happy New Year!!

allyson joy said...

i love you so much G ~ so glad to have met you and be friends with you,,, youre such a perfect person and we lucky to have you on the team,,,, love that layout,,, loveeeeeeee,,,,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
{xoxo}

Elizabeth Halt said...

Happy New Year!

Love your word. :)