Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Little Hats for lilly Octopus

Since its almost fall I have been making my little Lilly Octopus Small little bear hats..
Here she is posing for me..Holding a little sign that says Cool math : Happiness
Add : and multiply
as you divide it with others.
Well that's all for now..oh yeah I have to tell you I am excited and a little scared since I have two weeks until the St. George marathon ..YIKES.. this is not my first marathon but I am scared because I really want to do well....

2 comments:

chrissy said...

you will do AMAZING missy G.
i love st. george. i went there all the time when i lived in salt lake.
i met a sweet dear woman in person today who was at ART NEST with you when kelly rae was there. her name is lorraine lewis and she is a doll...just like you!
{i have been trying to text you lately and it is sending everything back at me, so if you changed your number...let me know}
love you girlfriend.
c

Kolleen said...

oh how i love lily octopus and her sweet sweet hats!!!
i would love to be rockin one of those cute hats right along with lilly!!!

you are going to do wonderful in the marathon...i kNOW it!

and like i always say to my kids, i am going to say to you, my dear dear s scarf sister...

"do your best and DON'T forget to HAVE FUN!!!!!"

LOVE YOU BUNCHES
XO
K