Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

The night before..the marathon

I saw these great sayings on t-shirts during the expo. I just feel so touched to be able to understand what they mean. I know I am a total dork. I am so excited and I have done this so many times. I thought maybe it was because of the whole time thing but its not. Its because I feel totally grateful. Grateful that I can run. I love that even though its just a race its more like I am taking the time to experience life for me. I may not ever qualify but really whatever its all about the ride.

I guess don't be afraid to try something that might take you a life time to master..Its a beautiful journey to be on..good night and thanks to my girlfriends who believe I can..love you G

3 comments:

NicNacManiac said...

You go girl...kick some butt out there today!!

Jennifer said...

I believe in you! Keep stepping forward. You are a rockstar!!

Kolleen said...

i adore you and these photos!!!!

MUUUUUUUAH!

and i second Jenn....such a ROCKSTAR YOU ARE!!

XOXOX
K