Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

My word for 2012

I found my word for 2012 or better yet it found me. I think it came to me and I like it. It may be a little strong but its my word for 2012.
My word came to me as I was thinking about what it is I want to get really good at doing this year. I also have lots to learn this year. I think my word also came to me as I was thinking about how this year my daughter will be 18 my son 11 and my daughter 9.
Determination
That's my word. Here is a list of all I am determined to do in 2012.
I am determined to be a better mom.
I am determined to play more with my not so little kids.
I am determined to start scrap booking 2012.
I am determined to do one crafty thing every week.
I am determined to journal my butt of because it make me happy.
I am determined to be kind.
I am determined to choose wisely.
I am determined to learn a-lot more about sewing.
I am determined to learn how to make 2 new meals a month.
I am determined to run more.
I am determined to run 2 marathons this year and maybe a 50k.
I am determined to learn to listen more.
I am determined to drink more water.
I am determined to get my kids to school on time.
I am determined to send out more mail.
I am determined to teach my kids about God.
I am determined to go to church.
I am determined to become best friends w my sister.
I am determined to have my nieces and nephews over for a sleepover.
I am determined to love my little sister as much as I can.
I am determined to send out birthday cards.
I am determined to learn to save.
I am determined to get my dad a really cool cappuccino machine.
I am determined to work on becoming a better me.
I am determined to read 12 books this year.
I am determined to be a great daughter.
and here is the one thing that scares the ....out of me.
I am determined to go to school this year..

There you go..I hope to write about all my determination adventures this year. I believe its good to dream and believe in our dreams no matter how big or small. I am determined to keep smiling and loving and being the best me I can possibly be. I don't want any of this journey to pass me by. I want to be present for all of it..
Happy January and I hope this year all your dreams come true..
xoxo
G

3 comments:

rachel awes said...

go glo!
happy new year, darling!!
xox

Jennifer said...

Sweet G you are one of the most determined and strong people that I know. Sending you lots of love, light, laughter, and determination for 2012. I admire you. xoxo

Elizabeth Halt said...

Sending love to you and your year of determination. I believe in you and your dreams.

xo