Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Painting...when we can



I guess if you really want to do something you make time for it, right? Everyday when my sister takes a nap or at the end of our day together, I am making it a habit to break out my little basket and get my creating time in.. It makes me happy and it relaxes me to just paint... I feel so lucky that my friend is able to join me a couple times a week to paint.  We take over Carmen's room and we make stuff.  If you have been following my blog you know my sister can't speak but, I can tell she loves to watch us paint... She just smiles for miles... She loves having visitors and in her room. I think she digs all the chatter...



Jenny made these two radio girls don't they look great? So groovy...



These are my girlfriends... I am not done. Tonight I will be adding all my words of wisdom... I love painting all different types of girls... I love my friends and all the connections I have made... I love what I have learned from my them... Look for these and more at our NEW Etsy shop later tonight...

Have a great day.

No comments: