Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Dreaming is good

I saw this on Tumbler...
I had to share.
This has to be the coolest stairs ever painted..When I have a house and if that house has stairs I am plan on doing something like this..
Do you dream about things you would like to happen. Do you dream bout the future ? I am a dreamer and I love to dream about things I want to do in the future. Mountains I want to climb with my kids. I dream about having my own RV and driving from the beach to forest somewhere I have never been before so everything I see is new. I dream about making journals with my kids.( we do this ) I still dream about it. I often dream about what it would be like if my sister was not sick. I dream about all the things I would do with her if she could walk or even leave her room. I also dream about great memories I have that just make me smile. I love dreaming it makes my soul happy..I hope you have a chance to dream today..You could do it right now!!

No comments: