Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day 3 ..in Boulder Co

Today was spent looking around the sweet town of Boulder.It truly is beautiful here and the weather is warm. Sorry about all the pictures but I love looking back...


I love the Boulder book store..A couple places you need to visit if you come to Boulder are the Book Store at the Pearl street mall..You have to go to Lucille's for breakfast on 14th street and get the beignets you won't be sorry.. the Rio for dinner and if you love Macaroni and Cheese The Foundry. Today we are going to this funky tea house I will share pictures. The place that makes me happy is the book store paper store..Its just yummy.

Our traveling tradition is a new book on every trip..

Beautiful Store ..


Love the store Free Religion and there decorations.



Ben and Jerry's phish Ice Cream..

When you read this I should be hiking this mountain..

Here we are..I feel really blessed to be able to have trips like this with my kids. I hope to be 70 and hopefully being able to still take trips with them. I can not think of anything better...
Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

this makes me smile from ear to ear!