Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Its a Happy Monday

Its Monday again does anyone else feel like that went by way to fast. I do.. I had a full weekend. I feel like I should have rested more but I did not. I went to the movies with my dad to see Mudd. I liked the movie and my dad loved it. He said rarely do you get to see a love story from a mans point of view . The actors where all amazing. You cared for all of them by the end of the movie. My girls friend came over and hung out with my family. It had been a long time since my kids had seen her so that was nice. She is so good at making chocolate chip cookies so she make 3 batches for us she also made a cake..Yum
Yesterday I went to Stamping Details in Poway and took my second class by Jaime D. She is so crazy talented. I had so much fun. I love taking classes. I feel like its a day at the spa with girlfriends. My good friend Charlene took the class with me . Everything is more fun with a friend or two. I took Jaimie's but I was afraid to mess up my piece of wood but after yesterday class I came home and started a new girl and I didn't mess anything up. It was a great way to spend a couple of hours .. My sweet dad babysat my kiddos and they swam all afternoon. So everyone was happy.. Have a great week and I will check in soon..

No comments: