Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Celebrating 12

We started out this morning by opening present and going out for Breakfast. Christopher was so excited to get his first electronic drum set and as we drove to breakfast I told him his dad and grandmother where waiting for us at breakfast to give him a huge hug.
The Birthday boy had a waffle with bacon and eggs..
Then we got in the car just christopher Isabella and I and drove to the happiest place on earth.

It started of kinda hot and there was so many people but as the day went on it cooled of and the longest we ever waited in line was 20 minutes.

We did a little bit of resting for me but for the most part we went on every ride he wanted to except for Matterhorn and Thunder Mountain where both closed...

I really do love the experience of Disneyland . I adore seeing my kids crazy happy  planning what ride we will go on next... I love thinking about the fact that at some point we get to go on my favorite ride Pirates of the Caribbean . I totally takes me back to being a little girl.

So much to do..



Everybody needed a break at some point. I think that celebrating turning 12 at Disneyland can be very successful . 

My favorite memorie from today was watching my kids skip in front of me as we made our way to the car...It was a good moment..

No comments: