Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Happy June First.

Good Morning we made it. We are now half way through 2013. I woke early today to work on this painting for a bit and have enough time to say good morning and go for a long walk before my kids got up. I am working on this piece and I love her. The thing that I like the most is that she is smiling. I feel like its getting easier to relax when I paint and I believe that's because I have been practicing more. I painted 4 girls in May that makes me smile. 

I am taking 2 online Classes right now that I am really loving and learning a ton from.
Danita's mixed media from the heart
True Free Spirit by Mindy

I want to share that before I would sign up for classes and not finish them and then feel guilty but now I am very selective and I really push myself to watch the video and practice. Once I get started I do not want to stop. I am also going to share with you my challenges for the this month.
Gloria's Goals
walk 3 miles 5 days a week starting today.
Finish 4 paintings
Read 2 books
Cook a homemade meal 20 days this month
( I will be kind to myself because I am moving this month and I am a bit larger than normal )
Have a wonderful day and Happy 1st of the month.

No comments: