Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Moving Time


I am moving in less than a 48 hours..Crazy hu.. A baby and now a move. I am really excited about the house the best part is it has one bed room for each of my kids. I always wanted a house that fit all of us. Last night after baby J went to sleep I went down stairs and just felt like writing and drawing ...I drew, I wrote and I cried. Its so crazy to me that 3 years ago I was so scattered. I got divorced (horrible experience ) I was not sure where I would live and I was looking for a job for the first time in 10 years. A full time job. I felt broken. As I was sitting on my dinning room table last night I realized how lucky I have been because everything worked out.

I have learned a-lot in the last 3 years. The biggest thing is Money does not make you happy doing things with people you love makes you happy. Learning the people around me and making time to love them. I love my sisters and brothers more than ever. My mom and dad totally helped us out when  it came time to buy our house. How do thank someone for that kind of help ?? Maybe just tell them you love them everyday and lots of phone calls and text.. My heart is feeling incredibly grateful and its funny how things just worked out..seriously thanking the man upstairs for all the blessings in my life...

No comments: