Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Look who is ONE






I have a one year old today. Its little mans Birthday and that's a big deal around here. I always knew I was going to have this little man in my life. I had this strong feeling for the last 8 years that there was a little boy waiting for me to have. So when I got pregnant I knew with out a doubt it would be a boy . I knew he was supposed to be with me. Jack is walking and he talks a-lot we just can't understand what he is saying. He eats anything and he has two tiny teeth that just came out last week. My toothless wonder. He loves hugs. He loves his big brother and his dad. the thing he loves the most are books. He sits and looks at them for 10 to 20 minutes at a time. He hates the car seat but he does well in the running stroller. He is not a great sleeper but I don't really mind. He has been a huge blessing in our life. I am so happy to be able to be his mom. 

No comments: