Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Family Time


Our hike began around noon. It was still cold but you could feel the warm sun and that made it feel right. My son insisted on once again carrying Jack. That was so nice to have help. We talked a-lot about how beautiful it is .

My 13 year old is now taller than me and he really is a huge help.

The clouds would just move by us. We all took turns saying what animal we saw. I love that game. Then all of a sudden they passed by and the sky was blue again.

The blue Sky is back.


We went back to the car after our fist hike and drove to our next place of adventure..It was lie a 20 minute drive. This is Jack hanging out in the trunk while we had our snacks. I forgot his shoes so I couldn't let him run around to much. So he was happy to be able to stretch out in the back of the car.

One of my favorite things is watching my kids play. It always seems to take a while before they just forget about all the other stuff and just play. This makes mom happy..The next pictures were fun and silly.. I love them.




Everyone Jump/ or not but hey I will take it. Its these moments that I know in a couple years I will miss. Its these moments I adore.

There is nothing that brings me so much pleasure as being in the mountains with my kids at my side.

No comments: