Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

December 6th

Saturday December 6th  I got up at 5 a.m. so I could be at my run at 6 a.m. I was looking forward to today's run for many reasons the biggest one being that it rained this week here so I only got to run twice. My legs were excited and my brain was  like oh yeah.! The group that so kindly asked me to run with them planned a 24 mile run today. I ran 22.05 because I got a little lost . That's OK I found them and that was fine with me. 

The morning was beautiful as you can see here. I never really thought about how pretty canyons are at day break. It seems magical. The cool thing is your never really alone out here because the weather rocks. There always seems to be people running  and that makes me feel safe.

I was not tired but I always feel like what if I can't do this ? Then I get to prove myself wrong. I love that. I really like the people I have been running with. I love that there all faster than me because that pushes me to dig deep. I am feeling way more excited about next year.

Tomorrow I have another 20 something mile run at 6 a.m. I am  excited to see how I do.  I can only get better if I keep working at this sport so that is what I plan on doing. Hard work is a great thing.. I hope your having a great weekend. 

No comments: