Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2015

My week and the Bob.

Hi. This sums up my week. With 3 months to go until my 100 mile race I am doing my best to get all my runs in and my magical little guy is making it so much more challenging. I think that when you are 18 months old the last thing you want to do is sit in a stroller for an hour. So as a mom my job is to get creative. I have not gotten creative enough to figure out a way to keep him happy in his BOB for longer than 1 hour. So this is me this week. I have my day with Jack when I think he is tired enough ( this means I am tired ) then I put him in the Bob and away we go. I try to run as fast as I can because I know my time is limited and just when I feel warmed up. He screams I want out. So I push faster hoping the motion will make him happy and it does not so I stop and let him play and then we are off again and if I am lucky I can get 6 miles in . But hey I am grateful I own such an amazing stroller and I am grateful for the 5 or 6 miles I can get in and I am definitely not taking my weekend long runs for granted or the fact that Jacks dad is more than happy to watch him Saturday and Sunday mornings..

No comments: