Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A Trail Marathon you don't want to miss

The Mt. Laguna Trail marathon is the prettiest marathon I have ran. St. George coming in a close second. It is a small race and the course is so pretty. Its one of those races that just feels good. The volunteers are awesome and there is a sweet BBQ after for everyone. If you have not checked this out you should. This will be my 3rd year running it. I think It will be the race I try to do every year. 

This was part of the course last year. There was a little bit of snow on the trail too. That is always a treat in San Diego. A marathon is such a great distance too. You can runs marathon and still have enough energy to hang out and eat. This will be my last race for the year. Unless something else awesome comes up :)


No comments: