Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Saturday Thoughts


I woke up at 4 am this morning. Christopher and I volunteered for the woman's wine half marathon. It was about an hour away so Robert joined us and we made it there on time. We had to be out the door by 4:50 am. I really like helping out and getting a chance to be on the other side of the aid station. I have had so many people help me out at races I felt like when I can I should give back. It is really fun. I also need to keep busy because I am so crazy nervous about WS that I need to do stuff. I came home did my core work. So much fun. 20 push ups -100 sit ups -and 50 squats- lunges. I did not run today my body is still resting and my feet are a little sore. I made a  dinner- home made BLT with killer thick bacon and banana chocolate cup bread .I did not eat the bread but everyone else did. I do adore when everyone in my house has had enough to eat. That's all for today. 


My quote for today and I think its a good one.
Success is peace of mind which is a direct result of knowing 
u did your best to become the best that you are capable of being. 
John Wooden 

No comments: