Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Tuesday Happenings

Hi and hello - Around here we have been playing and exploring fun easy places to spend good quality time with your kid. Finding places to hike  is easy but finding places that are fun and not to hard for an almost 3 year old is a bit more challenging. Last week we found a really great trail that we have since revisited. This picture was taken by my little man. He knows how to use my camera now. 

He loves to pretend we are running a race. Ready set go Momma!


We hiked for a couple hours . The best part is trying to find something that starts with each letter of the alphabet. This was the letter P for pokey. I had to give it to him.

He actually read the sign . Its crazy how fast children learn when you just take the time to teach them and play learning games with them. I feel I am a way more into teaching Jack than I was with my other kids. I think it must be that I am so much older this time I see life different. Quality time take priority right now. 
Decide  what you want to be, do, and have, think the thoughts of it, emit the frequency, and your vision will become your life.

No comments: