Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2016

October Days

The days seem to be feel like they are flying by. October has brought us much joy. Many trips to Lego land a birthday celebration for my 22 year old.  My 15 year son is learning to drive and he seems to be really good at it. School performances and afternoon runs because that seems to be the only time I can get them in.
Things I am working on are my project life.
Making homemade meals 5 days a week.
Getting at least 40 miles in a week during this resting period.
Pumpkin spice lattes
Crock pot recipes are always better in the fall

Things that I can't seem to get out of my head is how happy I am with my children regardless they are good people and I somehow taught them to love and accept everyone. Life seems to be asking me to relax and I seem to be trying to make sure everyone is ok. I need to relax and I am doing my best. It goes by quickly so relaxing and taking it in seems to be a big plus. I will keep working at that one. 

No comments: